At L’Acadiane Equine we are committed to providing top-notch training and care for both our horses and the dedicated riders that are the mainstay of our vibrant training program.
Katie and Vincent have trained with top professionals in each of their respective sports and pride themselves on their unique ability to bring world-class expertise in multiple aspects of equestrian care and training. They are dedicated to developing horses and riders to their full potential – from young horses to championship partnerships in both dressage and jumping.
What sets us apart?
- We believe that top performance is built on a foundation of both physical and mental well-being.
- We cater our services to the “whole” equestrian athlete (both equine and human).
- The bio-mechanical principles we teach our riders are supported throughout the program by having an on-site Pilates studiowith personalized instruction for stretching and strength training, having regularly scheduled appointments with supportive therapies such as MAT, massage, and continuing education opportunities throughout the year with internationally renowned coach and author, Mary Wanless .
- We believe that mental strength and emotional well-being are vital to our riders’ success and enjoyment of the sport. Our riders have on-site access to Equine Sports Psychology Coach, Meredith Brisson LICSW
- We pride ourselves in maintaining a warm, supportive, drama-free environment at the farm.
L’Acadiane Equine resides at Cutler Farm, a state of the art facility in historic Medfield, MA. The barn was thoughtfully designed to highlight architectural beauty while maintaining comfort and functionality for the riders and staff alike. Amenities include heated grooming stalls, oversized indoor arena, top notch GGT footing, large observation/function room, Pilates studio, and access to miles of trails and x-country fields for conditioning and outdoor schooling.
We are proud to be able to share our vision, training, and facility with the equestrian community and would love to hear from you! Whether you come to the farm for a lesson, a clinic, a workshop, or are interested in being a resident boarder at Cutler Farm, we invite you to be a part of our team!